The U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) announced the availability of $288 million in grant funding for the deployment of broadband infrastructure. The announcement informed that grants will be awarded to partnerships between a state, or political subdivisions of a state, and providers of fixed broadband service. Applications are due August 17, 2021 and additional details can be found by visiting the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO).
NTIA Application Support Request
*Requests will only be accepted from local governments.
For National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) Broadband Infrastructure Program application support, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Applicant Information: name of Political Subdivision and Provider
• Primary point of contact: name, title, phone number, and email address
• Secondary point of contact: name, title, phone number and email address
• Project location(s)
• Identify the support needed from the Georgia Department of Community Affairs (DCA)
• Scope of project (short description)